Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fowl Play

Last night when I posted I was kind of in a hurry and forgot what card I was posting.I have CRS: can't remember sh... (stuff)!  So I titled my post the wrong thing and had to go back and correct it. Well, tonight I do have the fowl play card to post. The first time I saw the sentiment I knew I had to use it. I laughed out loud!






The sketch was the Tuesday Morning Sketch from last week (I must have liked it a lot!) The sentiment is from Create with TLC. And the turkey is from Crafty Paws. The background papers are scraps from my scrap box. I used a Martha Stewart corner punch and Spellbinder's Labels 13 for the sentiment. I added a few self-adhesive gems. I hope you like it as much as I do. I laugh every time I look at it.
I am entering these challenges:

Still below freezing here, but I am thankful for not much snow and the promise of a little warm up on the weekend. If you are in upstate New York, my prayers are with you. I can't imagine all that snow. Thanks for stopping by today and remember..... don't get arrested for fowl play this holiday season.

Donna

8 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I think I missed this sentiment over at TLC! Your card is darling- loving your coloring. We are supposed to have a warmup- to 40 this weekend- how about you?

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Hi, Donna! I think that turkey is just adorable, and I always love a good pun! Clever use of the corner punch. I always forget I have these!

Anyway, thank you for joining us for our Let's Talk Turkey challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love that sweet Turkey and great sentiment!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Samantha A. said...

HOW CUTE! I just love that sentiment! Hehe. :)

-Samantha
Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
Crafty Gals Corner (DT call until Dec. 4th)

Monica taylor said...

Super fun image! Love that Turkey.
Thanks for playing in our challenge!

♥ Monica
DT Member for Creative Knockouts!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

Judy McKay said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Judy DT

Robin Parker said...

Your image is so darling and the sentiment is so funny. Love the bling on the frame of the sentiment. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of You're A Gem.

Heather said...

A fabulous fun card, a lovely design and I love your cute turkey and great sentiment!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...