Beccy's Place image. The image was pre-colored. I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. He's against a snowflake embossed background that was inked over with another color to try and lighten the snowflakes. Then I added some enamel dots and a sentiment. I tied the twine after wrapping it around the background a few times. I like the finished card!
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place a Month of Holiday Cards: CAS
- Freshly Made Sketches: sketch
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge: winter
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge: keep it flat
- Outlawz Paper ala Mode: cute Christmas