Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cheers to You

Happy Sunday! Gray and gloomy here today but at least a little warmer before the cold sets back in. I took a long walk this morning and got almost 10,000 steps in. My daughter and son-in-law are coming for dinner so I am trying to post before I head up to cook. And the Colts are winning so it's an amazing day, even with the gloomy weather. The bummer is I have to go back to work tomorrow. But only a 4 day week.
My card today is for a birthday. I'm not happy with the photography. What looks blue is really purple.

This was a free image from DeeDee's Digis as a freebie at the Outlawz. The sentiment is from the same set. Both the image and sentiment are cut with Spellbinders dies. I used the sketch from the Outlawz Wednesday challenge. I added some twine and some star brads to complete the card.

I am entering these challenges:
Well, I am off to start cooking. My Colts won and I am a happy camper. Hope your Sunday is wonderful too!

Donna

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful birthday card Donna!! this image is just perfect for a birthday.
Love the twine you added!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.Hugs,Sandra

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card Donna! Love your colors - delightful!

OttawaMom said...

Love all those bright and fun colours and that great image! Perfect for a birthday card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Unknown said...

Love the colors..... very cute. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
Lisa
ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...