My DH and I play cards with a couple who have a midnight black large dog. We sometimes keep the dig while they are gone. So I often send the dog a card because I know they get such a kick out of it. So here's my valentine for our dog friend, Margo.
Bugaboo Stamps. I cut the image out out with Spellbinder's Lacy Rectangles. I added the hearts from the Simon Says January card kit. The sentiment I pulled from my stash so I'm not sure where it came from. I cut the panels and then sponged them with Pink Passion ink and embossed them with a Spellbinders Mbossability. The layered the red and black.
I am entering these challenges:
- Friday Mashup challenge: sketch and sponging
- Creative Knockouts: tic tac toe: stamp, sentiment and dies
- Through the Craftroom Door: anything goes
- Bugaboo challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Boots: bingo: embossing, heart, die cut