Saturday, February 15, 2014

Die Cut Thanks

This is my second post for today. Scroll down to see my earlier post. My class at my LSS was a lot of fun! We used the Lawn Fawn Alphabet Dies to make a couple of things. Here is the card we made.

As part of the class we got the die cut set but they hadn't come in yet so I'll have to go back to get my die cuts. We learned this technique to cut the letters but keep them attached. We cut two of them, one from the striped paper and one from a solid aqua color which became the shadow. I really enjoyed the class. We did another thing with the alphabet but I'll have to make something with the alphabet letters that we cut. And then I'll show that one later. Can't wait to get my set so I can play with this some more. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your weekend is relaxing. More snow tonight. What's new. Ha ha! Have a super Sunday!

Donna

2 comments:

Stef H said...

omg! i love this! love it... and i'm jealous you get this die! LOL.

we got snow but not much, thank goodness. now let's see what happens with the warm up!

have a great week.

hugs :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Looks fabulous with the letters attached to the cardstock, what a fab technique. Wonderful card Donna.
hugs
glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...