Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Beccy's Place. I colored it with Copic markers and cut it with Spellbinder's frame dies. On the pink background banner I used a technique that I saw this week on Kristina Werner's blog. She took a stencil and pressed Versamark ink through the stencil and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I need a bit more practice on this technique but it worked okay fr my first try. I think the sentiment is from Bugaboo but I can't find it now in my files. Go figure! I cut the sentiment with Spellbinder's circles and faux stitched around the circle. The I added the 3 pearls and the pink striped twine.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place challenge: use a Beccy's Place image
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Stamping Boutique: use a die cut or punch
- Simon Says Challenge: wedding or anniversary
- DigiStamps4Job: die cut or punches