Monday, September 9, 2013

Winners of OWH Blog Hop

I totally forgot to post my winners yesterday for the OWH blog hop. I did try to post this morning at work but Blogger wasn't cooperating. So drum roll please.......

The winner for commenting on the blog post was #17 Michelle from MS

and

The winner of the entries for the negative die or punch was #9 bensarmom.

Please email your postal addresses at drinckel at yahoo dot come and I'll get your packages out to you. Thanks to everyone who left a comment or played along. I really enjoyed seeing all your creations!

Hugs,

Donna

2 comments:

bensarmom said...

Wow I won! Thanks so much Donna. I'm truly blessed.
Sue-bensarmom

Michele from MS said...

How exciting....winning a prize....and my birthday is tomorrow!! Thank you so very much!! This was my favorite card from all the challenges. Love how the negative space adds that little bit of something extra to the card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...