Saturday, August 3, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge

Happy Sunday! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the OWH Sketch Challenge. I am honored to be part of the team that supports Operation Write Home. The card I made today will be in my box this week as I send it off to OWH. Here's the sketch:

And here's my card:



I used Lil Scare from the July Doodle Pantry release. The papers are from the set also and the solid green is from the Doodle Pantry Country Flavors Solids Paper Pack, a perfect match to the green in the patterned paper. I just love when everything goes together so well. I hope you'll have some fun and try out the sketch challenge and then send your cards to OWH and honor a soldier who is putting his life on hold or giving his life for you. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your weekend is perfect!

Donna



6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So so s os so cute! Great one for OWH. I thought the challenge started tomorrow? I need to fix if it was changed today.

Stef H said...

is it sunday already? the date says saturday - LOL. rough week huh? bwwwaahhaaahhaaa.

super fabulous card. i'm soooooo ready for fall.

hugs :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your cute card- the scarecrow is darling! OWH is a wonderful cause!!!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Thanks for sharing!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a great sketch and you really did a great job with it. The background papers look terrific with the image. Wonderful background shading around the image.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, love your fabulous take on the sketch. That little scarecrow makes for the most delightful and fun cards and yours is no exception. Love the papesr from the set and how you used them. Fab card Donna!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...