Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Challenge #5 for Stampin' Sisters

Happy fall ya'll! I just love this time of year. Although today was warmer and more humid than it's been in a long time. We had to turn our ceiling fans back on today to stay cool! At least it wasn't the air conditioning! Hehehe.
My projects today are for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge #5. I got a little carried away with this challenge.
Today's scripture was chosen by Kathy Winter: Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Kathy's challenge is to make a card/project using the colors of fall.I made three cards for this challenge. I love fall ya'll!


This card I did for the challenge and I intend to use it as a swap card. This is a flap card held closed with velcro. I used the Colluzzle to cut the ovals and my new Bow Easy to tie the bow.

This is a thank you card in fall colors. I love the background paper. The stamped image is from Stampin' Up! And I added a row of rhinestones to each edge.

And finally this card looks much better in real life. The entire center is also crimped in a different direction but it doesn't show up in the picture. I'll try to take a photo of it tomorrow and replace the scan. This is an anniversary card for my sister. I used Lee Conrey's technique for crimping the background and decorated with punched Stampin' S
eaves in fall colors. I love the way this one turned out.

Check out the Stampin' S
isters in Christ challenge. Everyone needs fall cards to send and you could win a wonderful fall stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

Have a wonderful Wednesday. Hopefully I'll be back soon with more goodies to show you. Please go check out my blog candy and win some goodies to celebrate my birthday!

Happy inking,




3 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Donna!

These are all so cute, and my fave is that groovy flower card in the middle! What fun and funky flowers those are! =0)

I got your message and since you made 3 cards for the same challenge, please go ahead and enter the same blog post url 2 more xs in Mr. Linky so you can have 3 chances at winning okay? :) Thanks so much for playing along with us!!

Kathy W. said...

Great cards!! Love all 3 of them:) Thanks for playing:)

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic cards hun,
I have done a post about your candy and also put a link in my side bar,
I am not entering as I won the other one,
Hugs
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...