Friday, April 3, 2009

SNS Sketch Challenge


Sweet 'n Sassy has a new release tonight and along with the release they have 4 challenges. One of the challenges is a sketch challenge and here's the card I made for the sketch challenge.

Not a lot of stamping on this card except the leaves in the background are from A Year in Flowers from Gina K, stamped with versamark ink and the saying. I have no idea where the saying is from because I won the stamp as blog candy and the stamps weren't mounted and only came in a little baggie. So sorry I haven't a clue on this one. But I do very much like the sentiment. The ribbon is from Michael's $1 bin. And the flowers are Bitty Blossoms and Sateen Flowers. I colored the sateen flowers with Bic permanent markers. There's a few other challenges I hope to work on this weekend. I've already started another one that requires you have a bird on the card. My bird is stamped and colored I just have to get the rest of the card together.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Yeah! It's Friday.

Happy inking,

Donna

4 comments:

Stef H said...

Hi Donna! Thanks so much for stopping by the Squigglefly blog hop. Hope you had fun! And thanks sooooo much for your sweet comments on the piggies. Aren't they just adorable!

This card is stunning. It's kinda simple yet fancy at the same time. Absolutely stunning!

Hugs,

Callie said...

Cute card! Thanks for coming by my blog and becoming a follower and entering for your chance at the candy. Don't forget your daily entries!!

Debby said...

Your card is lovely. adore the color choices. Also, Thanks for stopping by and playing along with the Squigglefly blog hop and for spreading the word! Hope you are having fun and finding inspiration and I ope you are having a terrific weekend.

Lorie said...

Really nice card Donna...very springy! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...