Monday, April 20, 2009

Ape for You


I didn't get much crafting done over the weekend. Instead I visited my son at his college. He played his baritone sax in a jazz concert and it was great fun to see and hear him play again. He played in the band in high school but we hadn't been able to get to any of his concerts at college. They are usually on weeknights and a four hour drive one way makes it difficult to get there after work. So this concert was on Sunday; we finally got to hear him play again yesterday. Miserable day to drive, rainy and dark, but wonderful to hear his music and see him having a good time.
So the card I made last week for a sketch challenge I think on Stamp TV. The scan is not very straight and my camera has disappeared. Sorry about the slant of the scan. I love the little monkey though. I think he's from Just So Hippy from Gina K. I added the flowers and drew the stems so he was holding a little something in his hand. The background papers are from Gina K Floral Frenzy pack.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope your week is off to a wonderful start.

Happy inking,

Donna

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

what an adorable card!
Sounds like you had a great weekend!!!

sassyb07 said...

hi Donna,
he's just so cute, LOL
glad to hear you enjoyed your Sat with your son too.
hugs, Valerie
www.cardsbyval.blogspot.com

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic,
love that little monkey,
glad you had a great time,
hugs
Angie

Stef H said...

This is just fabulous! So glad you had a good time with music & family!

Hugs,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...