Sunday, August 1, 2021

Warm Winter Wear

 Welcome to August! It's time once again for a new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Sadly this is my last post for the design team. I have decided to leave the team for now. But this month we have a fun challenge for you. As always you can do anything goes as long as it's a card or you can choose the option which is Warm Winter Wear this month. Our sponsor is All Dressed Up!


Because of the sketch I chose to use I could easily make two cards for this challenge. The image is from All Dressed Up called Christmas Couple. I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut them with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Circles and inked them with Lemonade distress ink. The background papers are from the new set from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles named Knitted Textures. 
Someone who enters will win this set. I added pearls (brown on one and white on the other) for embellishment around the stitching. I also added buttons die cut from MFT Button Quartet (retired). Each of the sweaters had a snowflake on them. The snowflake was rather tiny and difficult to see so instead I added a white heart shape die cut from Paper Smooches Paw Prints die set. To finish off I used Diamond Stickles on the Santa hat and hearts. I hope you'll play along with us this month and show us what you are working on.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by to check out my creations. Make your week blessed. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna




4 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful sweater papers and images, fantastic cards, hugs, Lori m

jaybea said...

The sweater backing papers are so nice, you have made two lovely cards Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

R's Rue said...

Beautiful 😍
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great sweater images and lovely to make 2 cards too. Love the great sweater DP you used. Don't tell me you have all of your Christmas cards done already (lol).
We are so dry here- little rain and lots of heat! Last week- had some wicked storms but we only got 3/8" rain in three nights of wind and thunder and lightening. Nicer weather this weekend, so going to get out on the bikes today and DD1 coming for an overnight tonight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...