Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Moooo Chas Gracias

 It's been quite a while since I had a chance to sit down at my desk. And once again the end of the month is approaching quickly and I don't have my progressive challenges done. So I am trying to get them caught up this week. My first card uses the fun stamp set from the Imagine That Digi of the Month.


Stamp set: Pretty Calf Imagine That Digi Stamps
Sentiment: from Create with TLC (Sorry I didn't use one from the Pretty Calf set but this is my favorite sentiment to use with a cow image!)
Dies: MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Square (image), TODO Basic Rectangles (sentiment)
Designer Paper: the Paper Studio (both papers)
Inking: Black Soot Oxide ink around the image

I am entering these challenges:
I hope to be back with my remaining progressive challenge some time this week. Time is rolling by. Please stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna


7 comments:

Pam said...

hat a cute card Donna! I love the sweet calf image and the cow print paper is so much fun!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely Cow card! Love the Cow print background and layers!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Hugs
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

Ha, I ❤ that awesome sentiment Donna, I do believe I have that one in one if my older sets a few years ago too! Great sketch! Thanks for playing this month at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP! 🐄 Kris

Andrea W said...

Your card is darling! I love the patterned paper you chose to go with the pretty calf image. So glad you joined us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So cute!! This is a fun image and sentiment! The paper is perfect!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

So glad the sketch mooo-ved you to create! This is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x
(DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...