Friday, March 22, 2019

Let's Celebrate

Happy weekend. My mojo has been lacking for a while. Since I had eye surgery yesterday and another one coming up on Monday, I haven't had a lot of creative time. So this took me several days to put together.

Stamps: Bugaboo Brat Cake. MFT Birthday Cutie (sentiment)
Dies: Gina Marie Cross Stitch Rectangles, MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags
Paper: MFT Sweet Celebrations Paper Pack, black and pink card stock
Embellishments: striped washi tape, self-adhesive gems
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to get back to creating after my surgery on Monday and my eyes get back to normal. Possibly without even needing my glasses. We'll see. Have a super weekend!

Donna

9 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for playing Bugaboo Bingo with us this past week - good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon.
Jen L
Bugaboo DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna, the variety of strips of DP in cheerful colors make this card a real beauty!

Andrea W said...

Fun choice of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Pam said...

Donna, I love the pretty colors, checks and plaid! Cute Bugaboo image as well and you colored it beautifully!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Min said...

I just love all the patterns and colors you used!
Thanks for playing along with our most recent Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Challenge! We hope you'll join us again this week for our color challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst DT Coordinator

Debbie said...

So cute! This is a fun image, and I love your papers!
I wish you quick healing for your eyes!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

Very pretty card - very festive. I hope you eyes heal quickly so you can get back to crafting at normal speed. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Cicci said...

Fun and wonderful!! Love the paper and you have made a fantastic creation!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT

Cicci With the Pen {My Blog}

debby4000 said...

Love your colourful cute card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...