Thursday, March 7, 2019

Leprechauns, Laughter and Green

Oh my! I don't seem to have much ambition to make cards this week. But I need a couple of St. Patrick's Day cards so I need to get into high gear this weekend. I did manage to get one done this evening.

Stamps: Bugaboo Peeker March colored with Spectrum Noir markers, sentiment from Create with TLC printed on vellum
Card Stock: Plaid from my stash, green card stock
Embellishments: Hobby Lobby St. Patrick;s Crafts ribbon, Wink of Stella (shamrocks, gold coins and light green pot
I am entering these challenges:
The snow is falling here tonight. I think we could get up to 3 inches. And possibly freezing rain on top. The drive to volunteer at Opportunity House should be fun tomorrow. Spring can't come fast enough. Hope you are all snuggly warm wherever you are. I'll apologize for typos. I am waiting on cataract surgery and my eyesight isn't very good right now. A couple weeks until I go for surgery. So bear with me. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card.

Donna


15 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute green card! Love the cheerfulness!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a cute creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo/Catch the Bug DT

Pam said...

Love the cute little peeking leprechaun! The papers that you used look great!
Hugs,
Pam scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

So cute! I love that plaid paper!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, what an adorable card. Great coloring. Love the TLC sentiment on vellum. Thanks for playing in the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your adorable Leprechaun! I like the image and your coloring so much. The vellum for the sentiment is a very nice touch! Sorry about your eyes- I will be anxious to hear how much your vision improves with the surgery : ) Hope the weather is not as bad as your forecast with the freezing rain!

Priya said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us
DT ATSM

Priya said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us
DT ATSM

Lori m said...

Adorable...love the coloring. Hugs, Lori m

Lori said...

Very cute St. Patty's Day card! That plaid paper is so pretty and that image is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

Well this is super cute! Thank you joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Judy Woodland said...

How stinkin' cute. I love that little leprechaun, and the plaid is perfect here. Great take on the Green, Green Everywhere challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Wei said...

What a cute card with Greens. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Monika Skinner said...

This is really adorable. Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...