- Stamp : Spring Chick - by Cornish Heritage Farms
- Stamped on Staples 110lbs cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black
- DP : from Costco
- Memory Box Die cut: Puffy Clouds
- Ribbons all from Stamping Up
- Assorted accessories from my stash
And our theme this month is A Spring Tweet. Paola wrote: Spring has been a long time coming! It feels like the snow is lingering and the weather just refuses to warm up! Our feathered friends often bring those first signs of spring, so we're ready to encourage them along this month! Here's what I came up with using the fabulous kit.
I used two of the four designer papers. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. I used all but 1 of the puffy cloud die cuts and inked them with Salty Ocean distress oxide ink. I cut one of the sentiments out by tracing the cloud die and then fussy cut that one cloud. And to finish off I used the flower and twine included with the kit. Thank you Paola for the wonderful kit and the fun in making this card! Please visit the other Dueling Darlings to see how they used the kit. Links are on the right.
I am entering these challenges:
- The Outlawz Sketch challenge: sketch
- Alphabet challenge blog: D is for dots
- QKR Stampede challenge: anything goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
Our spring really did start off slowly. We had snow into April which is very unusual for us. But the past few days have been sweltering here. Today we had 95 degrees. Yesterday was above 90 too. I think we went from winter to summer and skipped the spring. I have one more card to make and then I will be taking a break from my blog for a couple of weeks. My son;s wedding is May 26th and we'll be helping our youngest son move into his new house May 31st and June 1st. June 2nd we'll start the trek back home again so it will be June before I can get back to crafting. I'll be back at least one more time this week! Hugs to all!