Friday, May 18, 2018

Hello Beautiful

My last progressive challenge for this month before we go.The Outlawz progressive challenge features an adorable perfume bottle created by Sandi's Samples.


The card was pretty easy. I used a lot of pastel colors, colored with Spectrum Noir pastel markers. I fussy cut the perfume bottle. The sentiment is from MFT Essential Sentiments. The tag is a die cut from Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banner dies. I added some Doodle Twine to the top of the tag. I am entering these challenges:

This morning I finished all the vases for the centerpieces so I am doing a happy dance. This time next week I will be arranging flowers for the rehearsal dinner. Oh my! I am hoping to get time this afternoon to do a quick thank you card as I need one to take along to Boston. The twins are coming for dinner tonight and stay overnight with us. Tomorrow is our garage sale and then we'll be packing to go. I already have piles of stuff to load in the car but there will be more. LOL! Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by. 

Donna

8 comments:

Jenée said...

What a fun card! Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Pam said...

What a pretty pastel card! The perfume bottle is lovely and I like your version of the sketch! Enjoy the twins, I know you will!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Awesome card!! I love the perfume bottle! Your fussy cutting really makes it pop!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Patti said...

Oh goodness that perfume bottle is so cool and I love the colors of your entire card Donna! Thanks for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

What a beautiful perfume bottle! This card is very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

ELE said...

Love parfum bottle. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Good luck!
Hugs
creativEle DT

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is a great take on the sketch. Love the candyfloss colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely pastel card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...