The image is from Anne's Cards 4 U. It's the June image for the Progressive challenge at The Outlawz. I colored the image with Copic markers and added the Thank You sentiment. I used the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches for the design. Then I added the meshed gemstones for the edge.
Simon Says Stamp kit.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketch: sketch
- Outlawz Progressive: use the progressive image from Anne's Cards 4 U
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge: anything goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room: free style
Hope you are having a great week. We are on the down hill now. Here's a few more pictures from the wedding.
My sister and I. I haven't seen her since 2011. So it was fun to be with her family this past weekend.
The bride and groom with their cake. Anne is a penguin fanatic so they had penguins on top of their cake. We each had a cupcake at our places so the cake was smaller than normal cakes. The brides' Mom and Dad did the background you see in the picture.
Thanks for stopping by. Take care of you.