I guess I had blue on my mind. I found both the images in my scrap bin. I colored the candle from DigiStamps4Joy with Copics and the poinsettias are pre-colored from Doodle Pantry. The die cut is Spellbinder's Contemporary Hearts Pendant. I embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder and added gold Stickles to the middle if the poinsettias and the flame.
I am entering these challenges:
- Rudolph Days challenge: anything goes
- Merry Monday Christmas: candles & flowers
- Tuesday Throwdown: it's in the stars
- Crafting From the Heart: anything goes
- Get Creative Challenge: include flowers
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your Tuesday was awesome. Is it raining in your neighborhood? It rains everyday here. I've never seen it rain so much. Hope you aren't floating but if you have some sun please send it toward Indiana. LOL!