The image is a pre-colored image of the month from Imagine That! There are actually two very pretty stamps of the month and either one can be used for the challenge. The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp of the Month kit. I die cut the image with Spellbinder's Circle die and backed it with a Spellbinder's Beaded Circles. I used Stickles Yellow glitter to enhance the image. I cut the sentiment into a banner shape. All the paper used as the background and die cuts are from my scrap box. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch for my card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Imagine That! Stamp of the Month: use the stamp of the month
- Tuesday Morning Sketch: sketch
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
- City Crafter Challenge: focus on flowers
- Digi Choosday Challenge: flower power
Well, we are on the down side of the week. Are you looking forward to the weekend? I am. I hope we get to spend it out at our other property. Very quiet and relaxing and I'm sure I'll get some crafting time. Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you've been crafting!