Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stacks of Happiness

Happy Weekend! We had a sunny day here as we spent the day going through more stuff at my father-in-laws house. I had physical therapy late yesterday and it nearly killed me. My back and leg is very sore today. I'm hoping tomorrow is better. We'll be heading home tomorrow. I made a card before I left to add to my blog while traveling. This is for the From the Heart i {heart} card sketches with a twist challenge #103.


The image is of course from From the Heart stamps called Gift Stack Birdbrain. I colored it with Bic markers. The sentiment is from the same set and I inked over the sentiment. I cut the image from a Lawn Fawn stitched tag. I popped up the sentiment over the tag and then added the self-adhesive rhinestones in several colors. The background paper is from my scrap box. I'm on a mission to use up some of my scraps. I used the sketch and the twist for this challenge.


I am entering these challenges:
Wishing you a very special Easter with friends and family. May the Risen Lord bless you with all good things. Thanks for stopping by and checking in!

Donna


7 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

A happy Easter to you. Card is just adorable, love your image.
Hugs Pat/♥

Michelle said...

Great card! Love the bright colors and wonderful job on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps!

Caryn said...

Fantastic card, love the fresh spring colours.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Anonymous said...

Nice card - great coloring and I love the color choices! Thanks for joining the FTHS sketch challenge this week!
Lyn

Colleen said...

What a fun card...the sentiment and image cracked me up! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Love the bold colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...