Wednesday, March 25, 2015

You're So Cool

Today I have a card that I am kind of sad about. It's my last card as a guest designer for DeeDee's digis. {sniff, sniff}. I've had a blast being her guest designer this month. I want to thank DeeDee and Kathy for being such wonderful hostesses this month. Here's my final card:


To continue my New Year's resolution to try new things I tried a twisted easel card. I found it really easy to do. I used the image called So Cool. I printed the great sentiment from the set and cut it out with Spellbinder's Labels Thirteen and distressed the edges with Simon Says ink. I colored and fussy cut the image and popped it up next ti the sentiment. I added a fun ribbon and some Studio G flowers with pearl centers. For the inside I stamped a Happy Birthday Greeting from Hero Arts, punched it out with a label punch from ekSuccess and inked the edges. I popped it up and added some additional flowers. The background designer paper is from my scrap box.

I am entering these challenges:

I hope you will visit DeeDee's and see all the wonderful digital stamp sets and ideas. Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your week is going well!

Donna

4 comments:

Pippa said...

Great card Donna. This was the first of Deedee's digis I ever used and the first time I had a go at the challenge. I've used a fair few more since then!

Stef H said...

awww. she'll have you back in no time for sure!

super cute card. great sentiment.
rain today and warm. i'm spending today and tomorrow with jade. should be fun.

hugs :)

Erum Tasneem said...

This is super cool and adorable at the same time! loving the colour!

~ Erum
Sentimental Sundays DT

MaryH said...

Hey Donna, Just saw this posted at DeeDee's & popped over to say hello. This is darling. Love what you've done with this cool critter, and love that s/B die treatment on the sentiment. The plaid background is a very subtle pattern that adds more colortf. Just a delightful,happy card, and TFS. Happy wkend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...