Next week I have a couple birthdays. One is Tom's little niece. She is such a girly girl so I made her a card with lots of bling!
Doodle Pantry called Pumpkin Peeps. The image was pre-colored. I cut it out with Spellbinder's Classic Ovals and backed it with Spellbinders Beaded Ovals. I used some designer paper from my stash for the background. And then I added a few flowers and lots of bling: pearls and self-adhesive rhinestones. The sentiment is from a Gina K stamp set. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: the sketch
- Paper Makeup Challenge: anything goes
- Doodle Pantry challenge: use a Doodle Pantry image
- Sentimental Sunday: bling it up
- Outlawz Paper ala Mode: for a child