I had a little time this afternoon to work on a few cards. I am working on my MIL's Christmas cards as her birthday present. I need them done by this weekend because she's coming for a visit. But the card I have for you tonight is a Halloween card. Easy peasy!
Sweet Sunday Sketch. The image and sentiment is from Bugaboo and colored with Copics and then used yellow Stickles for the smile and nose. The circle background paper is from my stash and thought the Halloween colors were perfect! I used a cobweb embossing folder on the black background and added some cobweb ribbon the the left edge. I finished by using faux stitching around two sides of the card. I can't believe how fast Halloween is coming up so I better get a move on.
I am entering these challenges:
- Sweet Sunday Sketch: sketch
- Simon Says: color coordinates
- Open-minded challenge: use a pumpkin
- The Stamping Boutique: trick or treat
- Sentimental Sunday: too cute to spook
- Outlawz Sentiment challenge: circles