My card tonight is a Saint Patrick's Day card. I usually don't send many of these and since I will be in Las Vegas next week for a work conference I won't get many of them made.
stamp of the month at From the Heart stamps. It's a progressive challenge but if you haven't played in the past you can buy the stamp and then get the next month's free stamp. This set also uses the pig in a very cute spring setting too. I colored my image with Copic markers and cut and embossed it with Spellbinder's circle die. The 'kiss me' sentiment comes in the set. I die cut it with a die from a company no longer in business. I inked the sentiment and then added pearls. The background paper is from Scrap Happy Paper Crafters. I stamped the edges with a border stamp from the February Simon Says Stamp Kit.
I'm entering this card into these challenges:
- From the Heart Stamp of the Month challenge: use the stamp of the month
- Simon Says challenge: anything goes with pearls
- Hiding in my Craft Room: spring colors
- Paper Makeup Stamps: anything goes
- Corrosive Challenge: animals