The gorgeous flowers was a freebie from Beccy's Place. I colored them with Copics but it really looks like water colors close up. The sentiment is from a complimentary set that the company didn't add their name to. That always has astounded me but I use the sentiments a lot. I'd give them credit if I knew where they were from. I added pearls, lace and a button embellished with purple twine from Doodlebug Designs. This one makes me smile and know that spring is on it's way... at least some time soon, I hope!
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place challenge: anything but a rectangle
- Outlawz Friday challenge: sympathy or thinking of you
- CAS on Sunday: making the rounds
- Sentimental Sunday challenge: lace and pearls
- Cutie Pie challenge: pretty pastels
- Cuttlebug Spot: cute as a button