Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Doodle Pantry Release

Welcome to December! Can you believe it? 2012 is coming to an end. Where has the time gone? It's just really flown by. And December 1st brings a new release from Doodle Pantry. Laurie has some wonderful sets to release. I had hoped to get two cards done for the release but with Tom's surgery today that didn't happen. But stay tuned because I have lots to show you this month from Doodle Pantry. For the release I used a gorgeous new set called Trumpet Vine.

I used the outline stamp and colored with Copics and shaded the background with blue ink. The sentiment is also from the set and cut from a Spellbinders ribbon tag. I layered the card and added some very pretty ribbon. I don't often use pink but I really love this card.
I am entering these challenges:
Please check out the entire release. I know you're going to love the new sets! And stop by my DT sisters' blogs to see all of their amazing creations!

Some additional Doodle Pantry News!
There won't be a challenge this month at Doodle Pantry and Doodle Pantry won't be sponsoring any challenges. We all want to spend some extra time with our families during the holidays. But there's a huge blowout sale at Doodle Pantry from December 1st - 24th: 35% off. And from December 1st - 8th, you receive a free stamp set with any purchase. The free set is Vintage Ornaments.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the new release. Stop back soon and check out my Doodle Pantry Countdown to Christmas. I am really excited that I got it finished on time.

Update on my husband: Tom came through surgery fine but is still in considerable pain. They had to put in a stint that won;t be removed until Thursday. We are hoping that things will improve as the weekend goes on. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks so much!

Donna

8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the stunning colors. Have a great weekend!

Beate said...

Lovely image, coloring and card.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Linda Anderson said...

Hugs and prayers for your hubby Donna. Hoping after all this he will be as good as new...or even better!!!

Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors and beautiful ribbon.

Linda

Lorie said...

Very pretty Donna! That ornament set is super cute, too!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card Donna,love how you framed the sentiment and your wonderful colouring of the flower!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful image and just my color- I love the pink : ) Love this card!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Any one would have to love this beautiful pink flowers - so gorgeous!

cheiron said...

Gorgeous pink flowers and lovely card. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the SImon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...