Sunday, December 2, 2012

Count Down Continues

Welcome to Sunday. Hope your weekend is going well. It's back to work tomorrow. I am so ready to retire. LOL! I didn't get as much time to craft as I would have liked. I did get a pair of slippers crocheted for a present so I am glad to have one down. Tomorrow night is the Girl Scout holiday party. I'll share some gifts later that I made for that event. But today I am continuing with my Count Down to  Christmas Doodle Pantry Style.

Day 6:
The image is from Holiday Sheep in Color. The sentiment is from Holly Stag. I love the embossed musical sheet.

Day 7:
The image and sentiment are from Blessed Christmas Card Kit in color. I really like the background paper on this one.

Day 8:
And here are those crazy ants! This image is from Candy Cane Ants. Love the Spellbinders used. The little peppermint piece is a perfect embellishment!

Day 9:
This gorgeous bird is from Blue Jay stamp set. I love Laurie's realistic images.

Day 10:

It's beginning to look a lot like a winter wonderland. The gorgeous image is from Winter Wishes. The sentiment is from Quirky Snowmen.

Hope you are enjoying the count down. Be back with more tomorrow.

Donna


6 comments:

Lorie said...

More Christmas loveliness! Great job!

Stef H said...

love them all. very creative and crafty.

holy moly on your michael's find. even i don't find bargains that good - LOL.

hugs :)

Carolyn King said...

holy moly---these are all fantastic. What beautiful cards! Such a treat to stop in today!

Glenda Atkins said...

Five wonderful cards using the Doodle Pantry images, way to go girl, they are all fabulous! Can't wait to the next batch!

Glittered Paws said...

Wow - 5 cards - and all Christmas - all beautiful too. I need to address cards this pm - then have more time to play with the new images.

Linda Anderson said...

Your countdown to Christmas is wonderful Donna!!! How fun with each passing day to turn to the next lovely!! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...