Tuesday, September 25, 2012

OWH Love You Cards

I have some cards tonight that I'm sending to Operation Write Home. This is for an OWH challenge. The challenge was Holiday cards or Love cards. I chose to go the love route!







I used a video tutorial on the Gina K blog to do the wood grain backgrounds.


I used Memento ink pads Desert Sand and London Fog after I scored the lines one inch apart. Then I used the Gina K stamp set Sung from the Heart. I layered with white, blue or red card stock. I hope the service men and women will like them. Have a great Wednesday. We are almost on the down-side of the week! Yippee!


Donna

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh I love the cards! I know the servicemembers will love having these to send home! Great job!

Angela B. said...

Donna these are all so cute! I just love them each and every one! I also stopped by to say you won my CANDY for HOPPING WITH SEAN & REGINA"S BLOG HOP! Please go to my blog post announcing you as winner, you will see my email address. Send me an email with your name and email so I can send you your FABULOUS prize!

Michele from MS said...

Sweet cards Donna ~ I spent the last 2 nights making cards for OWH too! Such a great cause! Congratulations on winning my blog candy from the Halloween Hop! Thanks so much for playing along with us! (hugs)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

These are all so cute CAS and pop with darlin' and pretty! ...oh yes, loving the wood effect. Where can I find Gina K's tutorial....always looking for new ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...