Monday, August 6, 2012

Spectacu-LURE

Happy Monday night! Hope your first day of the week was fabulous. My card tonight is a masculine birthday card. I have a bunch of family and friend birthdays coming up. So my card tonight is for my BIL.

The image and sentiment are from a Doodle Pantry set called Reel 'em In. I used the line art image and colored with Bic and Copic makers. The background embossing  was done with the distressed lines folder. The border is punched with a Martha Steward punch. The sentiment is punched with an EK Success punch and finished it off with 3 masculine looking buttons.

I'm entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Tuesday!

Donna

12 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wonderful man card!!!!

leg feels better - yay.
weather has been fabulous - hot today but then in the mid-high 70s. now we're talking - LOL.

hugs :)

AllisonG said...

I love that you entered this in a "things that fly" challenge - fly fishing, right? How clever!

This is a great set for masculine cards and for any fisherman/woman in your life! I used it for my step-dad's birthday card, too.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great textures! This really is a fabulous masculine card.

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is cute, great for any fisherman. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Birthday Celebration!

Linda Anderson said...

Totally fabulous creation Donna! Perfect masculine card. I too love the "things that fly" challenge idea!

Linda

Susan Flynn said...

Fabulous birthday card for your BIL I'm sure it will be a big hit!! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week hugs Susan x

dpkennedy said...

Great masculine card! Thanks for playing the Flourishes birthday challenge!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Such a wonderful masculine card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges!
Denise
DDC-DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm a water/fishing girl at heart so I can't help but love this card. Great texture embossing folder. I have a branch folder but I really need the one you used....perfect along with the colors.

Jenscrapstoo said...

What a excellent image for a fisherman, Love the colours you have used too!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Lorie said...

What a great card! Perfect for your BIL!

Kathy W. said...

Great card..love the embossing and very colorful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...