Sunday, August 12, 2012

One Stop Craft Challenge

Oops! I forgot to post for a challenge sponsored for Doodle Pantry this morning. Better a little late than never. So here's my quick post. Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring One Stop Craft Challenge. The theme is a summer holiday. I took that as what you like to do in the summer. So here's my card.


This is one of the new releases from Doodle Pantry called Float Your Goat. It's free with any purchase from now through August 24th. This is for my SIL's birthday. She raises goats so this is just perfect. The inside reads "Whatever floats your boat." The background paper is included with the set. This is the colored version of the digi but they come in outline also. The brown strip is embossed with D'vine Swirls. I added a few rhinestones in the corner and on the sentiment tag.

I am entering this card into these challenges:

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. It's the first weekend in I don't know how long that we've had nice weather. We are in the 80s instead of triple digits. So this is perfect. Hope yours is too. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Ha! That goat is so cute! Great card!

Unknown said...

Just love him

kitten - DYSU team

Jan Garber said...

That image cracks me up! Thanks for sharing it on DYSU!

Unknown said...

so cute! love your coloring and the bright greens and blues :) Thank you for joining us at DYSU this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...