Beccy's Place and colored it with Bic Markers, Cut it out with Spellbinders and backed it with scalloped oval. The edges were made with a Martha Stewart punch and I added the red, white, and blue plaid ribbon both on the Spellbinders label and inside the easel card. And then embellished with tiny self-adhesive pearls.
I am entering this card into these challenges:
- Paper Makeup challenge: easel card
- Beccy's Place challenge: easel card using a Beccy's Place image
- Party Time Tuesday challenge: patriotic colors
- Ribbon Carousel challenge: red, white and blue
- Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge: anything goes & a sentiment