Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Love Our Earth

Happy Tuesday! Back to work today and cloudy so it was kind of a depressing day. But I got through it and tomorrow it's supposed to rain so it will likely make today like a fun time. Ha! Still working on my new project for Doodle Pantry but I cranked out this clean and simple card for a couple of challenges.

I missed getting something done for Earth Day because I was out celebrating it with all the Girl Scouts so I'm making up for that. I think you should celebrate Earth Day every day. So I used a new set from Laurie at Doodle Pantry called Love Earth. I used the already colored image and one of the sentiments. The background is embossed with the Victoria embossing folder. I added a ribbon as a little embellishment.

On to the challenges:
So glad you stopped by today. Please share what you think and leave me a comment.   I love hearing what you think. Have a wonderful week!


15 comments:

Lorie said...

I love, love, love this! I missed out on getting this set for free. :(

Dawn Frost said...

Donna great earth day card, lovely colours!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the embossed background and the clean, crisp design.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Completely gorgeous!!!
Thanks for celebrating Earth Day with us at Sentimental Sundays.

Hugs,
Calypso

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely'earth day' card!

AllisonG said...

I love the repeat of the blue ribbon behind your sentiment!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

A beautiful card for something so important. I always plant like trees on that day for the last 15 years.

Beate said...

What a wonderful Earth card.
Hugs and smiles

Linda Anderson said...

Not only a perfect Earth day card, but also perfect CAS card! Love it!

Linda

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Donna, what a darling card! Love the leaf and vine background!! Great thinking!
Hugs, Sarah

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome Earth Day card- love that digi! How fun you celebrated it with the Girl Scouts- Bless You!

Elizabeth Hart said...

The embossing was perfect for this Earth Day card - really evokes the earth and nature. Love it.

Dana said...

Everyday is earth day, so you aren't late! Love this!
I'm so glad you joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)

Laura Davis said...

Sooooo CUTE!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Laurie said...

What a fun card! I love it! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...