Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Snowy Holidays

Happy Tuesday! I returned to work today after being sick yesterday. Feeling better today and still had a little time to play this evening. As the week goes on I get busier so I'm trying to get as much craft time in as I can! Tonight I was thinking Christmas and I was still playing with the double embossing backgrounds.

I double embossed the background using the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and then brayered VersaMark ink and heat embossed Iridescent Ice embossing powder. The snowman image and sentiment is  from a Peachy Keen set. I added some ribbon and accented the snowman with some Ruby Slipper and Gold Stickles.

I'm entering this in a couple of challenges:
Delightful Challenges: Very Sparkly Christmas
Cuttlebug Spot: Anything goes
Outlawz Sunday Challenge: Emboss

That's it for today. I need to get some sleep tonight since my last two nights weren't very good. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

This is so cute Donna! I hope you are feeling 100% soon! :)

Kerry said...

Hope you're feeling better Donna. Great card. Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot.

NancyD said...

Oh! Love your embossing folder and that you sparkled it up. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges NancyD

Carolyn King said...

Glad you are feeling better. This is adorable--- never thought to double emboss. Love it !

Jannie said...

Hi Donna, I hope you are much better now!

Your card is adorable!

Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot, hope to see you soon on another Challenge!

Jannie
DT Cuttlebug Spot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...