Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Thanks

Happy Wednesday! The weather was beautiful today here but a change is coming. Rain tomorrow so our fair weather is coming to an end. Work has been very stressful this week so I look forward to creating when I get home. I've been working on a thank you card to send to someone that I won a blog candy from.

I'm not much for sewing on cards so when I won a $100 gift certificate from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design from an Outlawz Party I decided to try the Sew Easy. I'm not an expert at the Sew Easy yet but it's so much easier than trying to get out my sewing machine and try to get things lined up. I need some more practice but I think with more practice the Sew Easy could be really fun to use on my cards. The image is from Carolyn King's Whimsical Autumn and the sentiment is from Melanie Muenchinger's Arranged With Love. The patterned paper is Basic Grey.
I'm entering this card into a couple of challenges:
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday. Thank you for stopping. Please leave a comment. I so enjoy reading what you think. Have you tried the Sew Easy or can you give me any tips on how to use it? I'd love to know what you've been up to. Take care!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

That is such a cute card Donna! I have a sew easy and I don't think using it is so easy so I don't have any tips for ya. Sorry!

Carolyn King said...

Adorable! What a great fall card!!! So sweet! (hee!!! cute squirrel!)

Janeen said...

cute way to use the stitching. Thanks for playing in Speedy the Cats challenge to use scraps.

whoistracy said...

Well that little squirrel is just adorable. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...