Thursday, April 28, 2011

Be Crabby and Distressed

Happy Thursday! And welcome to Delightful Challenges new challenge. This week we are distressing. It's tough to see on my card but I did distress the surface of my sand and seaweed. And a popped up parts of the crab with an extra layer; his eyes, claws and some of his shoes. This card, believe it or not is for my MIL for Mother's Day. My husband decided that we could use this and add a red Lobster gift certificate in it for a gift.


Here's the details of my card:

Digital Delights Stamps: Crab, Under the Sea Background, Don’t Worry Be Crabby
Card Stock and Papers: white and blue card stock
Ink: Bashful Blue, Blue and Brown
Accessories and Embellishments: Scor Tape, pop dots
Coloring Medium: Bic Mark It Ultra Fine and Fine Markers

What's that? You want to know what the prize is this week? It's a great one!


How cool is that? Run, don't walk, to Delightful Challenges and check out what the amazing design team is distressing over this week. Ha-ha! Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Donna
A fabulous card just love this image,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lorie said...

That is SO cute Donna! Love it!

flowerdisco said...

donna, your card is totally cool! like it a lot :)

Lindy said...

SUCH a cute card! Long ago, my first precious mother in law would take me out to lunch and we would share a Mother-in-law Special-- a crab sandwich!! She loved the joke... so thanks for the lovely memory prompt. She would have loved a card like that. ;)

Marlene said...

this little crab dude is one of my all time faves! He's just too adorable! Cute card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...