Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Digital Delights Challenge

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all my U.S. friends. I hope that you will take a moment today to remember all the reasons that you are blessed. I have many reasons to feel so blessed today: family, friends, a home, a job, 2 design teams this year, and the list goes on and on. I am especially thankful for all my crafting friends and everything that I have learned from all of you. So in this spirit if thankfulness I want to invite you to participate in the Delightful Challenges challenge this week. This week is Flower Power. My project this week is an adorable little ornament for one of my co-workers.


This cute little guy is Pickles the Penguin. Isn't he adorable! Here's the details on my project for the Flower Power challenge:
Digital Delights Stamps: Pickled the Penguin
Card Stock and Papers: white, red, green and yellow card stock
Ink: Stampin’ Up! Certainly Celery
Accessories and Embellishments: Spellbinders Standard Circles Large; Ranger Stickles Glitz; Boho Flower punch, light green brads; Branch punch; Christmas ribbon
Coloring Medium: Bic Mark-it Markers
Special Techniques: The base for this ornament is a recycled ribbon spool. Pull off one side and spray paint the spool whatever color you like.

I love to recycle items whenever possible and recycling ribbon spools has been wonderful. Hope you will try recycling something too this holiday season. Thanks for stopping today. May your Thanksgiving be filled with fun, family, friends and food!
Hugs,
Donna

8 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

This is wonderful Donna:)I am sure your friend will love it.
Happy Thanksgiving:)

Rachel said...

Soooo beautiful will definately be loved by your friend.
hugs,
Rachel

Lorie said...

SO cute Donna..nice work!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Donna
This is gorgeous your friend will love this,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

sassyb07 said...

hi Donna! Happy Thanksgiving to you too.... your project is fab. I think I'll go have a peek at Delightful Challengss...
Enjoy your day!
hugs, Valerie

Wanda said...

Soo Cute. I love it! Huggles, Wanda

Lisa Foster said...

Donna this is simply 0ver-the-top!!! I LOVE it!!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa said...

adorable ornament, pickles will look great on your tree

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...