Sunday, November 21, 2010

Joan's Garden Challenge

One last post tonight. I finished my card for Joan's Garden challenge. As usual Joan has several things to include in her challenge:
  • Make a Thanksgiving card
  • use the color green
  • use a fall image (pumpkins, leaves, etc.)
  • use some kind of swirl or vine
 My card didn't photograph well. You can barely see the swirls in the background. In real life they are really green but they look fluorescent in the photo.  Fairly simple card otherwise. The stamp set is Whimsical Autumn by Carolyn King.
Check out Joan's challenge this week and stay tuned for a challenge that has a ton of prizes. You won;t want to miss this one! Have a great week!

Donna

4 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful vibrant colours! Great job on the challenge!

Joan Fricker said...

Great card and I love your swirls!
I love the simplicity!

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #24 Weekly Challenge. I love your entry!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful job! I love how you made the pumpkin such a great focal point. Great colors and swirls!! Love it!

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #24 Weekly Challenge. I love your entry!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

flowerdisco said...

the card is beautiful and i like the stamped background. TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...