Monday, August 23, 2010

Tag of Thanks

Happy Monday to you! My kids have all gone their own ways and the house seems empty after having them here for more than a week. But I thank God for the wonderful time we had together. Tonight I'm catching up with some challenges that I wanted to do so I made this tag. It's for this week's challenge over at Joan's Garden. The challenge was to make a tag using grunge paper or chipboard. I didn't have grunge paper but I cut the swirls with die cuts from cardboard.

Here's the details:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! retired set
Die Cutz Swirls
Embellishments: 3mm pearls, self-adhesive rhinestones
Colored with Bic Marks-a-lot
Penny Lane designer paper

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you've had a great start to your week. Stop back again any time!

Donna

4 comments:

Lorie said...

So pretty Donna!

Lilacanglia said...

So glad to hear you had a wonderful time with your family,
Tag is beautiful,
Hugs
Angie

sassyb07 said...

Hi Donna,
your tag turned out wonderful
hugs, Valerie

Joan Fricker said...

Donna, great tag with great colors.
Love those swirls!!!


Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #11 challenge. It is so much fun seeing everyone's creativity.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...