Sunday, February 21, 2010

Purse-a-lope

Happy Sunday! I'm so bummed the weekend is almost over. I had such fun this morning working on a few projects. I'm sharing one of those tonight.

This cute little purse was made for a challenge on Stamp TV called Anything-but-a-card challenge. Carolyn asked us to create these cute little purses to fill with something special for someone. You can get the pdf template of how to make these at the link above. I made mine with a light green envelope. The background paper is from BasicGrey Origins. The butterfly is from Gina K's Hope is Faith. (For every Hope is Faith set sold this month Gina will be giving $2 to Haiti relief.) The sentiment is from another Gina K set called Spring Florals. The top edge is punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch. I added the ribbon and buttons as embellishments.

Hope you had a great weekend and the coming week will bring all good things. Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget to leave me a comment to be part of my blog candy.

Inky hugs,

1 comment:

sassyb07 said...

your purse is great Donna, love the butterfly
hugs, Valerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...