Monday, February 22, 2010

Hang in There

Welcome! I hope your week is off to a great start. Yesterday my DH suddenly decided that we would start remodeling our basement. And off we went. Tonight we tore out a cupboard and some of a wall. We have one more wall to tear out. But I can now add "nail ripper" to my resume. LOL! Unfortunately that's about my expertise when it comes to construction. But I suppose I will be learning along the way. I started this card last night and squeezed in time to finish this evening (in between nails!).

I used a Gina K set designed by Theresa Momber named Hang in There. I just think it has the cutest little critters and they are all hanging on for dear life. The background was created with the branch from the set. I used Nestabilites and Shapeabilities to cut out the images and the sentiment.

This card uses sketch #52 from the Card Patterns Challenge. There's a great prize up for grabs this week so you should check it out.

Thanks for stopping today. Check back and I'll let you know what else I can add to my resume this week. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Warm winter hugs,

2 comments:

sassyb07 said...

Hi Donna
those images are so cute! I love the leaf background paper too.
hugs, Valerie

Lorie said...

How cute! Love those images and sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...