Thursday, July 30, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You

I can never resist a challenge; especially one with a substantial prize. 2 Sketches 4 You has $100 gift certificate up for grabs from JustRite Stamps. I've been eying these stamps for a long time but since I have to pay my son's college tuition, new stamps aren't always in the budget. So I'd love to win this one! The sketch challenge was a great deal of fun. Here's my card!

It's pretty hot and sticky here tonight so I must have been thinking fall and cooler temperatures when I sat down tonight. The image is from Whimsical Autumn and the sentiment is from Elegant Flowers, both from Gina K Designs. I just love that little squirrel drawn by Carolyn King. Don't you think he's a real cutie! The maple leaves are punched and I love the decorative edge punch from Martha Stewart. The background paper is Basic Grey Lime Rickey.
Thanks for stopping by. Wish me luck for the gift certificate. Hey, check it out and try to win it yourself! Tomorrow is Friday. Have a wonderful day; the weekend is almost here.

Happy inking,

3 comments:

cnelson said...

adorable!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute! I am so excited for Fall :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

anja curvers said...

Wow beautiful like Laura I love fall. Thank's for playing at 2S4Y.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...