Monday, May 25, 2009

Matching Graduation Thank Yous

Happy Memorial Day to you all and thank you to all the men and women who so proudly serve or have served our country. I so appreciate the sacrifices they make to keep our country free. I hope you in some way remembered them today too.
My card today is the thank you notes that my son will be sending for graduation gifts.



If you haven't been to my blog before you can check out the original invitation here. I tried to model the thank yous after the original invitation. The insides are blank so he has plenty of space to write his personal notes. Graduation is this coming Saturday. It will be a busy week. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to be back sometime this week with some new things to share. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Happy inking,

Donna

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Hiya Donna,
Fantastic thank you's,
Have a super time,
Hugs
Angie

Stef H said...

Just as lovely as those invites were!

Hugs,

Lorie said...

Great thank you Donna! It goes perfectly!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful---what a nice compliment to the invites!

sassyb07 said...

beautiful Donna....and a very good match with the invitations you made. Have a wonderful week and congratulations to your son.
hugs, Valerie

Greg B said...

Hi Donna,

Just a quick mention about your name the girl competition win over at Incy Wincy Designs please contact us here to give us you e-mail. Then I will send you out your prize!

Thanks
Greg B
Incy Wincy Designs Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...