Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Geared Up For A Great Birthday

 Tomorrow our twins will turn 5 years old. Where did 5 years go? I posted a picture of the card I made for Valerie last week so I finally got Arthur's done this morning. We are going to celebrate with them tomorrow so I won't mail them this year. 


The image and sentiment is from an adorable set from Beccy's Place called The Long Haul. I used the pre-colored version but added some Dimensional Magic on the lighter areas of the cement mixer to give it some dimension. I popped up the image with foam tape. The sentiment panel was die cut with Gina Marie Designs Mosaic Triangle Edge Squares. The background papers are from my stash. The embellishments are Jillibean Soup Wooden Flowers but I thought they looked like gears.
I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me today. I have to finish my shopping and wrap the twin's birthday gifts. And see if I can tackle some of the other jobs on my list today. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna



17 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Great masculine card and I love the greens! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

pssmitty papercrafts said...

What a fun card! Perfect for a young man turning 5!
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Patty S, Design Team

Dena J said...

What a fantastic birthday card! My almost 4 year old grandson Adores all trucks. The green just pops on the black panel. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Lori m said...

Wow...5 years, the time passes to quick. Love the Twins cards, Happy Birthday to them, hugs, Lori m

Allisa said...

Such a fun card, perfect for a 5th birthday! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Beccy said...

I can't believe the twins are already five Donna, where does the time go?
I'm sure Arthur is going to love the card you made for him, it's very cool. I love the addition of the gears in each corner and I also like the combination of patterned papers. Great design.
Cheers,
Beccy

Michelle said...

Your card is adorable! I love the bright colors and you used our sketch well. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

sue t. said...

Your Arthur will love his truck card! What little guy wouldn't?!!? Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful Birthday card, I love your colors. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Ela said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful card at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

Golden Goddess Designs said...

lovely card, beautiful colors, perfect image! thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Good luck!

Alicia

Brandi said...

Fabulous card, this is great, I love the added detail of the wood gears on it. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Sueb said...

Hello Donna,
What a fun card, I love the colours.
Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the ATG challenge for Through the Craft Room Door. TTCRD.blogspot.com
I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
With kind regards
Sue TTCRD DT
Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

Leanne said...

Nicely done, I like the image offset and the gears in the corners, thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. What a great card. Have a good day!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations

Carol W said...

Great card Donna, I love the sketch and colors you used on the card. Well done.

Nora Noll said...

How fun is this? I love the little truck you used and your papers are fabulous. Thank you for playing with us this week at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!!!

Nora
CIC
DT Member

Anila Dikay said...

What an amazing masculine card
Thank you for playing along the Cupcake Inspirations challenge. DT Anila

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...