Friday, July 30, 2021

O Come Let Us Adore Him

 I noticed my last post of July 7th. I've only posted 3 cards this month. So sad! My motivation to create (and my time to craft) has evaporated. I will be leaving my blog up to post occasionally but I won't be here as often as I used to be.  Maybe things will get better soon.

My card today is for the Imagine That Progressive challenge using We Three Mice:


  • Stamps: Imagine That We Three Mice (totally adorable!
  • Paper: Recollections Christmas Collection and scraps of another company I can't think of
  • Dies: MFT Stitched Circles, MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags (double cut so the piercing would be all around the sentiment, and MFT Blueprints 32 (the tall rectangles)
  • Ink: Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide 
  • Embellishment: Yellow Stickles on the star
I am entering these challenges:
I have one more card that I'd like to finish before the end of the month, so I hope to be back either today or tomorrow to add that card. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are all safe from the fires and heat and the Covid variant. Peace and all good!

Donna


9 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! Progressive challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Heather said...

So sweet, Donna - love this little animal parade! Great paper choices, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Jenny L said...

Hi Donna,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very fab card and a wonderful design too.
Love the tree mice image and you bright and cheerful papers used.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet and colourful card featuring an adorable image! thank you so much for sharing with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT

Helen said...

Love this - great card layout.

Thanks for joining us at the Imagine That Digistamp Digi of the Month Challenge.

Helen x
DT

scrappymo! said...

Gosh, Donna, this is so adorable. Great image and so prettily coloured too!

Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

Heidi Baks said...

These are adorable little images! Lovely bright Christmas theme with lively papers. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Love the sentiment and the little images are so precious! Your card made me smile! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Kristine said...

Hi Donna! Your card is ADORABLE! I really love the red polka-dot bg. Sorry I didn't get here last month to comment. And I get it... we all kinda go in phases with crafting. I pretty much took all 2020 off! But I really missed it by the end of last year so it kinda jump-started me into crafting again this year. I hope you get to feeling better soon! And thanks for entering my digi challenge at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP!
Hugs,
kris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...