I am getting a challenge in at the last minute. I usually try to create something for the Rudolph Days challenge. So today I have a Christmas card.
The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Ornaments Bear. The image is die cut with MFT Cross Stitched Ovals. I backed the oval with blue card stock from my scrap box. The card base is red card stock and I used a scrap piece of white card stock for a layer. The snowflakes are from a stamp set from Little Paper Shop (which is not longer in business) and the sentiment stamp is from Gina K, a stamp kit called Holiday Greetings which is no longer available. I added several self-adhesive rhinestones and some Wink of Stella for a little sparkle. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch as inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- 52 Christmas Card Throwdown: any previous theme (ornaments)
- Rudolph Days: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: anything goes
- Merry Monday Christmas Challenge: let it snow
- ABC Christmas: I is for ink