The image is from Penny Black and the sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps (unfortunately out of business). I colored the image with colored pencils. The background papers are from my scrap box but the first layer on the base of the card is ink embossed with the Victoria embossing folder with Mowed Lawn distress ink. The tag is from QuikCutz and inked with Salty Ocean distress ink. I added a little ribbon to the tag. Lots of texture on this one. Happy Anniversary Tricia and Jamie!
I am entering these challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: use a stamp
- Penny Black Saturday challenge: 3 or more patterned papers
- Get Creative challenge: must include a tag
- Inspiration Destination challenge: anything goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
Well, I do have tomorrow off so I am hoping to get some housework done and maybe a little craft time in. Probably a trip to the grocery store too. My day is shot already. LOL! Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by. I have more coming later. Hope you'll come back.