Thursday, September 25, 2014

Christmas Hoot!

Just a quick post tonight of a Christmas card for the DigiStamps4Joy progressive challenge.


Such a cute owl image from DigiStamps4Joy. I colored the image with Copics and embellished the image with Crystal Stickles. I used the Sweet Sunday sketch for the card. A few Christmas scraps from my stash give the card a pop of color. The sentiment is from two different sets: one from the now defunct Little Paper Company and the other from Gina K Owl Always Love You.

I am entering these challenges:
Almost to the weekend! I am looking forward to spending it at Baby Creek with Tom's parents. I'll have to cut all the paper for the Girl Scout baskets for next weekend so I probably  won't get much card time. I hope you have an awesome weekend!

Donna

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the Owls & the sentiment too. What a great way to use up Washi tape! Have a great visit

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is gorgeous and I love how you used the various design paper strips at an angle. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of October.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Glenda said...

What a cute card you created with that sweet image! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Stef H said...

nice! i thought it was washi tape - not scraps!

enjoy your weekend at baby creek.

hugs :)

Sandra said...

Cute card Donna, lovely image!!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...