Watermelon Ants from Doodle Pantry. I cut the pre-colored image with Spellbinder's Labels 13. I used paper from Doodle Pantry. The sentiment is from Gina K set called Lazy Days of Summer and embossed with black embossing powder. It may be a retired set. I used some twine as an embellishment but kept it pretty simple. I used the Tuesday Morning sketch for the card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Doodle Pantry: use a Doodle Pantry image for the free product
- Through the Craftroom Door: anything goes
- Oultaw Sunday challenge: National Watermelon Day; use a watermelon
- Paper Makeup Stamps: anything goes