free image this month. After I colored the image with Bic markers I cut it out with the Spellbinder's Beaded Ovals. I wanted to pick up the blue in the image So I sponged the embossing with my Bashful Blue ink. I wanted the background to look somewhat Christmas-like so I found this plaid paper in my stash and a Christmas sentiment tag that I already had made from a previous project. I popped the tag and then added the three little blue flowers for some extra pizzazz.
I am entering these challenges:
- DigiStamps4Joy Progressive Christmas challenge: us the image provided
- Outlawz Sketch challenge: sketch
- Party Time Tuesday: anything goes
- Papertake Weekly: it's a jolly holiday
- CraftyHazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes